Fine Art Printing
File, test, print… and straight on to finishing
What is Fine Art Printing?
We work with the latest printers and high-quality paper
In our print studio, we work with the latest Epson SC-P20000 printer with the latest inks. By default, we work with the highest quality Fine Art paper of Canson Infinity. This brand has 12 types of Fine Art paper in both matt and glossy. We also work with Hahnemühle and Epson paper.
Quality comes first
Together with you, we determine the type of paper to be printed on.
Quality is of paramount importance to us. For this purpose, we are in regular contact with Henry Wilhelm of Wilhelm Imaging Research for shelf life criteria.
Everything is possible such as scanning / reproducing and of course image processing such as sharpening and contrast adjustment.
The end result is a high quality Archival Pigment print / Fine Art print / Giclée print. Read more about it…
- important: we do not charge any data costs for file management and a test strip is included in your order: free of charge
- after the first contact (mail, phone or face-to-face) we receive your file via WeTransfer. We check the file for your requirements in terms of format, quality, colour contrast, etc. Our delivery specifications: read more…
- we will store your file free of charge for as long as you require it for your next orders
- in consultation with you, we choose the type of paper to be printed on. How do we make the right choice? read more…
- then we make a test strip (during your visit to our print studio) or the strip is sent to you by PostNL. We can discuss any adjustments by phone if needed.
- after approval of the test strip, printing and any finishing (gluing, Diasec® or framing) take place.
- we always leave prints to cure for 48 hours. This is essential for the inks to adhere well to the paper and for the fluids in the ink to evaporate. Many companies do not have the space for this or do not see the need. Prints are then extremely vulnerable. This is a disadvantage of the quality of the finish of the photo print and also the durability.
Want to know more about Fine Art Printing?
Do you have a question about Fine Art Printing or our services? Then get in touch with us. We will be happy to help you!
…is like no other:
Everything under one roof
Our own transport service
What customers think of us
Great service. Superb printing and finishing work. Very professional and extremely friendly!
The highest quality prints, lots of personal attention, a super team to work with!